foxnews:为支付维修费Married woman and mechanic die人妻竟与修理工车震,结果疑似因为一氧化碳中毒惨死(图)

死者与修车工人疑似因为一氧化碳中毒惨死。(图/示意图/达志影像)

美国纽泽西州纽华克市(Newark)一名男子晚间回家时,竟然在车库发现妻子和修车工人在发生性关系时,竟然死在一起,由于他闻到很浓的味道,怀疑这2人很有可能死于一氧化碳中毒,目前死因仍在进行调查中。

惨戴绿帽的强森(Kahali Johnson)表示,他大概在9日晚间9时左右回到家,闻到了一阵很强烈的味道,便走去车库查看,结果发现39岁妻子哈格雷夫(Tameka Hargrave)和一名56岁的修车工人以绝顶升天的姿势倒在地上,还有一台发动中的车子,便立刻报警。

调查人员认为,女子找修车工人时,可能是想利用性爱来代替酬劳,结果车震时不幸一氧化碳中毒,2人当场死亡,目前将事件定调为突发意外,详细事故原因仍在调查中。

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/11/married-woman-and-mechanic-die-from-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-while-having-sex-in-garage-report.html

Married woman and mechanic die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in garage: report

Tameka Hargrave was found dead in a parking garage on Monday, July 9, 2018.

Tameka Hargrave was found dead in a parking garage on Monday, July 9, 2018.

A married woman and her mechanic lover reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage.

Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the 56-year-old mechanic, who was not identified, dead in a parking garage on Monday night in Newark, N.J.,ABC 7 New Yorkreported.

Johnson was paying for work done on her vehicle by having sex with the mechanic, a police source toldNJ.com.

Johnson told ABC 7 New York he arrived at his apartment on Monday night and smelled a strong odor in his home. He said an alarm went off and he began investigating the smell to the garage where he found his wife, the mechanic and a running car. He said he found his wife on the ground while the mechanic appeared to be looking at the car.

BODY-CAM FOOTAGE SHOWS NEW JERSEY COPS SAVING GIRL, 2, WHO NEARLY DROWNED

Tameka Hargrave's husband found her body in the garage on Monday, July 9, 2018.

"As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he's laid out," Johnson said. "She's just a few feet away, she's laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone."

Police arrived at the apartment complex and pronounced Hargrave and the mechanic dead. Newark police spokesperson Catherine Adams said the deaths “appeared to be accidental.”

"This incident is under investigation, but appears to be accidental," Adams said.

GRANDMA, 68, ON OXYGEN TANK DIES AFTER COMPANY CUTS ELECTRICITY DUE TO ALLEGED OVERDUE BILL, FAMILY SAYS

The building was evacuated as a precaution and one person was transported to the hospital to be evaluated.

Johnson blamed the deaths on carbon monoxide poisoning.

"Basically she died because of carbon monoxide," Johnson said. "They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on."

人吐槽 人点赞

猜你喜欢

发表评论

用户名: 密码:
验证码: 匿名发表

你可以使用这些语言

查看评论:foxnews:为支付维修费Married woman and mechanic die人妻竟与修理工车震,结果疑似因为一氧化碳中毒惨死(图)